Crowstep Building Service Contractors are highly experienced and knowledgeable in working on buildings with historical or architectural significance mostly of which are listed. We work in collaboration with local authorities and architects in preserving the character and identity of our clients properties. We offer practical advice with a range of services in traditional construction methods and craftsmanship encompassing specialist techniques.
- Lime pointing, rendering and plastering
- Stone Masonry
- Traditional Natural Slate roofing including Rag slate, graduated and hang down
- Lath and Plaster
- Traditional Oak Framing and timber Work
- Traditional or contemporary builds
- Restoration of architectural detail